A veteran favorite of the NEMO sleeping pad collection, Quasar™ 3D gets its “3D” designation from the body-mapped baffling that gently cradles the body and keeps you centered on the pad during the night. A slightly elevated head baffle helps keep your camp pillow in place or can negate the need for one entirely. Packable, durable, and weight-conscious, Quasar is a versatile option for every adventure.
In addition to smart performance features, the Quasar 3D design integrates sustainable materials like bluesign® approved, 100% post-consumer recycled fabrics and 100% PCR PrimaLoft® for insulated models. The recycled polyester ripstop top conforms to the body for a great feel and sleep experience, while our custom Laylow™ zero-profile, microadjustable valve easily controls the air pressure for maximum comfort.
- Baffle height is body-mapped to create cradling support that keeps you centered on the pad throughout the night.
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved, 100% post-consumer recycled material.
- Durable polyester ripstop top conforms to the body and offers a great feel.
- Balancing comfort, weight, and warmth, Quasar is a versatile option for most adventures.
- Insulated options include a layer of 100% post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft®.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.